- No comment
Up for auction is the ESP LTD H- 500 guitar. This
guitar is in excellent near mint condition, with just a little tarnish on the bridge. This guitar was only played a few
times in my house and spent almost all its time in the case. There is no fret wear and the neck is straight, the
guitar is setup with 10's. It also comes with a esp hardshell case that is
in excellent condition, all the latches work perfectly. Please email me if you have any questions.
ESP LTD H-500 Electric Guitar with Duncan Pickups Features:
- Construction/Scale: Set-thru / 25-1/2"
- Body: Mahogany with flamed maple top
- Neck/Fingerboard: 3-piece maple/rosewood
- Nut Type/Width: Earvana compensated/ 42mm
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Inlays: Abalone dots
- Frets: 24 extra-jumbo
- Binding: White (B/N/H)
- Hardware: Black nickel
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic style w/ String-thru body
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (B) / 59 (N) Active
- Electronics: Vol / Tone / 3-way switch
I accept Payment with Paypal only and within 2 days of auction end if the buy-it now is not selected.
I will ship only to the lower 48 state and only to a confirmed address
and no PO Boxes. No international bidding please. I will ship UPS
– all items ship 100% insured. The Item is sold as is, I do not except returns on this item.
If you have any questions please email me before bidding.
Thanks and good luck